Lead Software Engineer
The Nesh team is looking for a talented and driven Lead Software Engineer to join our team and make major strategic contributions to Nesh’s domain-based, conversational, answer engine. We are searching for a technology leader with a product-focused and result-oriented mindset. You will provide technical leadership to our engineers and data scientists to build, evolve, and refine our existing product stack.
- 5+ Years of Software Development Experience with cloud-native enterprise applications or platforms
- Created or worked in a team that built and shipped a search product at scale (Bonus points if you’ve built and shipped a product from scratch)
- Experience working with Graph Databases and Elasticsearch
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Broad knowledge of and ability to apply Natural Language Processing technologies like BERT or GPT-3
- Broad knowledge of building and using Ontologies and Taxonomies
Enterprises that work with a lot of unstructured data like documents, presentations, spreadsheets, emails, and webpages, and the existing search tools provide endless, irrelevant links and no real answers, Nesh is the solution for them. Nesh is an always learning, hyper-focused, domain-based answer engine designed to find answers that matter instead of links to documents. Nesh is like a combination of Google’s search, IBM Watson’s domain understanding, and Alexa’s conversations tailored for your industry and with an understanding of your role. Nesh can connect to publicly available or private data and allows users to have a natural conversation with it (the data!) and lets them proceed with the confidence that they have the right information driving their strategy. Nesh is used by some of the largest Energy, Chemical, and Utility companies globally. We are a venture-backed, fast-growing startup, with a distributed team and headquartered in Houston, TX.